2009年9月23日水曜日

Silver Week Holidays but I was lying down due to new flu

We have many national holidays in Japan. The number of national holidays are fifteen and it is more than the US or Europe. I wonder why Japanese people have such many national holidays. Anyway, we have five consecutive holidays, called Silver Week Holiday, this week.

However, I and my family caught new flu, swine flu, last weekend and we were just lying down during the holidays.
I was completely cured, but I cannot go to my office tomorrow because of my company's rule that people who caught flu must stay away from the office for 7 days after infecting flu.
Therefore, I have nine consecutive holidays. Nevertheless, I am not so happy because I cannot go out.
I can read a lot of books during this week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿