2009年6月15日月曜日

Haruki Murakami's novel "1Q84"


I am reading Haruki Murakami's latest novel "1Q84". Murakami is one of the popular authors in Japan and thought to be the closest Japanese author to the Nobel prize for literature.
His latest novel "1Q84" was sold out soon after it was released. Because I ordered it in advance to Amazon, I could get it.
It is a very long story,two-volume, 1,055-page hardcover book, but it's hard to put down the book once you've started it. Although its story is very mysterious and unpredictable like mixture of reality and fantasy, it is easy to read due to easy-to-follow story telling. In addition, characters are very attractive. There are two main characters. One is a male who is obscure author and another is female who is a hired hit-woman.
I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm waiting for your new post, and wish you the best!
    "Sensei" - Zoran Stojanovski

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment! I resumed my blog!

    返信削除